Get the most out of Crunchbase!
Connecting Crunchbase with dashdash gives you access to data about companies, investors, funding rounds, events, and more, all in a spreadsheet.
Things you can do when using Crunchbase with dashdash include:
- Retrieve lists of companies based on specific criteria including size, location, investors, funding criteria, ex-employers, founders' exits, keywords, and more.
- Enrich companies with data including company size, address, funding rounds, social profiles, and more.
- Retrieve lists of investors or enrich them with data.
- Retrieve lists of events and the participating companies.
- Retrieve and track funding rounds.
Crunchbase is a platform for finding business information about private and public companies. Crunchbase information includes investments and funding information, founding members and individuals in leadership positions, mergers and acquisitions, news, and industry trends. Originally built to track startups, the Crunchbase website contains information on public and private companies on a global scale.
Crunchbase sources its data in four ways: the venture program, machine learning, an in-house data team, and the Crunchbase community. Members of the public can submit information to the Crunchbase database. These submissions are subject to registration, social validation, and are often reviewed by a moderator before being accepted for publication.
Get comprehensive details about a company using its name or domain.
Get comprehensive details about an investor using their name or domain.
Get a list of companies that match your search criteria.
Get a list of companies that attended an event.
Get a list of companies with founders or execs who worked at a specific company.
Get a list of companies headed by founders who were previously at a company that exited.
Get a list of companies based on your funding search query.
Get a list of companies that have certain investors.
Get a list of companies that match your keywords.
Get companies based on the number of employees.
Get a list of all events that match your criteria.
Get a list of companies based on their funding rounds.
Get a list of investors that participated in particular funding rounds.
Crunchbase content to help you get started!
- How to generate enriched leads for outbound with dashdash & SalesLabs
- Find the Right Prospects and Track Investments in a Spreadsheet