Get the most out of Google Analytics!
Connecting Google Analytics with dashdash gives you the power to query your website data and analyze your performance to make important business decisions, all in a spreadsheet.
Things you can do when using Google Analytics with dashdash include:
- Retrieve Google Analytics website metrics from multiple views and create custom automated reports and dashboards. Then, publish it as a web app that you can share with your team members.
- Automate the Google Analytics reporting process and recieve the daily, weekly, or monthly metrics by email.
- Automate the Google Analytics reporting process and send the daily, weekly, or monthly metrics to a Slack user or a Slack channel.
Google Analytics is a free Web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. The service is available to anyone with a Google account. Google bought Urchin Software Corporation in April 2005 and used that company’s Urchin on Demand product as the basis for its current service.
Google Analytics is geared toward small and medium-sized retail websites. The service has limitations that make it less suited to more complex websites and larger enterprises.
Returns a report with custom Google Analytics metrics within a date range.
Get a list of your Google Analytics accounts.
Returns a report with the most common page metrics within a date range.
Returns a report with the most common session metrics within a date range.
Google Analytics content to help you get started!
- How to Create a Custom Google Analytics Dashboard in a Spreadsheet
- How to Use Google Analytics in dashdash Like a Pro