Get the most out of Google Search Console
Connecting Google Search Console with dashdash gives you the power to easily analyze your site's Google Search performance in a spreadsheet.
Find performance issues faster than ever and be on top of your site's performance with any of these use cases:
- Analyze the number impressions, clicks, and position your site is getting through Google. Break down the analysis by country, device type, date, and more.
- Find new opportunities for keywords. Find out which keywords are driving traffic to your site and landing pages and discover opportunities to optimize your content to the audience.
- Monitor the performance of specific pages and keywords. Know how you rank for the queries that are driving people to your website, and go deeper by understanding which pages are championing your growth and which ones could use some help.
- Set up alerts for drops in performance. Be alerted when a query is driving less clicks that expected or when a new keyword bursts into the scene.
- Receive weekly reports of your site's performance on Slack or via Email.
Google Search Console is a free service offered by Google that helps you monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your site's presence in Google Search results. You don't have to sign up for Search Console to be included in Google Search results, but Search Console helps you understand and improve how Google sees your site.
Analyze your site's performance from Google search results, including impressions, clicks, position and more.