Finding people on LinkedIn and enriching them with data can be a long frustrating process. Whether you're generating sales leads or looking up people for recruitment, LinkedIn makes it difficult to easily build prospects lists. Even if you do, you would then still need to use another service to retrieve their contact information to be able to reach out to them.
Using this template you can expedite the process by generating and enriching your prospects lists in minutes, all in a spreadsheet, so that you can focus on the important part which is converting them.
How it works
- Enter the company name and a function or job title.
- You can choose whether you want exact title matches or not oc filter your search results by country.
- The Google function will find LinkedIn profiles using Google based on the search parameters you specified.
- The retrieved results include their full name, current job title, and LinkedIn profile URL.
- You can then use Hunter to retrieve the find the email addresses of the retrieved individuals.
- You'll get the confidence score that Hunter attributes to each email address.
- You can also use ZeroBounce to verify the validity of the email addresses.